Sometimes wanting to make a difference is all it takes. At Blanchard Valley Center we choose to make a difference every single day, one person at a time. And we need people like you – difference makers – to join our team.
We consistently have positions in both professional and non-professional sectors as well as a myriad of volunteer opportunities. From teachers to student aids, from groundskeepers to reception, we may have just the right career for you. As a member of our team, you WILL make a difference.
Current job openings:
Immediate Employment Opportunity
- Preschool Instructor
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in special education, pre-kindergarten, elementary education with training, or experience with developmental disabilities or equivalent combination.
- Hold a valid ODE certification/licensure in Early Childhood/Intervention Specialist PK.
- CPR & First Aid Certification required.
- Must successfully pass pre-employment physical including drug testing.
- Must maintain valid Ohio driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
- Substitute Instructors $13.34 per hour
- Must have ODE Licensure
- Substitute Classroom Assistants $13.00 per hour