Individuals and their families/guardians have the right to Free Choice of Provider. The Service and Support Administrator (SSA) will ensure you have guided access to all the resources and tools needed to assist you in choosing providers within the community that can help you achieve your vision of a good life. The Hancock County Board of DD only works with providers that are certified by the Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities (DODD).
To be added to the Hancock County Provider List, contact Denise DeVault, Quality Services Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 419-422-6387.
If you are opening a new Adult Day or Vocational Program or have moved the location of your program, a site visit is required prior to being added to the provider list. To schedule this, contact Denise DeVault, Quality Services Director at email@example.com or 419-422-6387.
How to Become an Independent Provider
- How to become an Independent Provider
- Guidance on specific steps for a smoother process
- Things to know once you are a provider
- Guidance on overtime
- Guidance on billing, fixing errors, what you can bill, etc.
- Guidance on filing taxes
- Guidance on documentation sheets
- Information on rates/codes
- Guidance on the RFP process
- Information on waivers/FAQ sheet
- Guidance on compliance reviews
- Guidance on Medication Administration
- Guidance on how to write a UIR
- Guidance on how to locate and understand PAWS
- Guidance on transportation requirements
- Guidance on Patient Liability
- Guidance on Restrictive Measures
- Guidance on MUI/UI log requirements
- Information on annual requirements
- How to renew your certification