Discover the benefits of being part of your community by connecting to resources and employers with employment navigation. We bridge any gap between you and your community, helping you achieve a fuller, more meaningful life.
Services Offered and Resources:
- Informed choice about employment options
- Employment assessment and referral
- Career exploration
- DB 101
- Employer Incentives
- Employer Toolkit
- Employment First
- Employment monitoring and support
- Connecting to volunteer sites
- Job Accommodation Network
- Ohio Business Leadership Network
- Ohio Means Jobs
- Opportunities for Ohioans With Disabilities
- Soft skills development (hygiene, attendance, etc.)
- Referral for educational services: GED, post-secondary, ABLE, etc.
- Other services as requested
Because many people are concerned about how employment will affect the benefits they receive, we recommend visiting Ohio DB101 website. You get an estimate of how much you can earn before your benefits are affected. Plus we can outline the safety nets available to regain your benefits should you become unemployed.
Finally, we help build relationships with our community: the people we serve, families and guardians, schools, community agencies and organizations, and most importantly, employers. Working together, we can build a good life for everyone in Hancock County.
If you are interested in employment navigation, contact the Service and Support Department at 419-425-8747.