Through local programs and resources, we strive to make community connections for the individuals that we support at Blanchard Valley Center. Whether that be through employment, recreation, or self-advocacy, there are opportunities for everyone.
Blanchard Valley Center offers services for students transitioning from school life to community employment, through our Transition Coordinator.
For those ready to get out into the workforce, there are many opportunities from which to choose. Employment is based on skill sets, talents, and other abilities to perform the functions of the job.
Employment opportunities have included such areas as:
- Food Industry
- Industrial Opportunities
Contact us today to find out what programs are available to you and your family!
Individuals & Families
- Social Security
- Ohio Means Jobs
- Employment First
- Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities
- Hancock County Metropolitan Housing Authority
- Hancock County Job and Family Services
- Job Accommodation Network
- Ohio Department of Medicaid
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Ohio Guardianship Training